Cosmetologist job description template
This Cosmetologist job description template includes the list of most important Cosmetologist's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Cosmetologist job profile
Cosmetologists are generally responsible for providing various beauty services to customers such as hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, scalp and facial treatments, make-up applications or other beauty services.
In order to attract Cosmetologists that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Cosmetologist job description.
Cosmetologist job description
We are looking for an experienced Cosmetologist to join our team! If you love helping people to change and improve their physical appearance in accordance with their wants and wishes, you will also love this job!
As a Cosmetologist, you will be responsible for listening to our customers' needs and wants, and planning strategies to achieve them.
Cosmetologist duties and responsibilities
- Talk to clients to gain a deep understanding of their wants and needs
- Cut, style and color hair
- Use make-up in order to create a preferred look
- Perform massages, manicures and pedicures
- Apply skin treatments and face and body hair removal treatment
- Answer the phone, address customers issues and schedule appointments
- Manage equipment and order material when needed
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
Cosmetologist qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a cosmetologist for (x) years
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of cosmetology
- Interest and knowledge of current fashion and beauty trends
- Good physical stamina, eye and hand coordination
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cosmetology certification