Cosmetologist job profile
Cosmetologist are generally responsible for providing providing various beauty services to customers such as hair styling, manicures, pedicures, scalp and facial treatments, make-up application or other beauty services.
In order to attract Cosmetologists that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Cosmetologist job description.
Cosmetologist job description
We are looking for an experienced Cosmetologist to join our team! If you love helping people to change and improve their physical appearance in accordance with their wants and wishes, you will also love this job!
As a Cosmetologist you will be responsible for You will be responsible for listening to our customers' needs and wants, and planning strategies to achieve them.
Cosmetologist duties and responsibilities
- Talk to clients to gain a deep understanding their wants and needs
- Cut, style and color hair
- Use make-up in order to create a preferred look
- Perform massages, manicures and pedicures
- Apply skin treatments and face and body hair removal treatment
- Answer the phone, address customers issues and schedule appointments
- Manage equipment and order material when needed
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
Cosmetologist qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a cosmetologist for (x) years
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of cosmetology
- Interest and knowledge of current fashion and beauty trends
- Good physical stamina, eye and hand coordination
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cosmetology certification
Use this Cosmetologist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sourcing Manager
- Quality Manager
- General Counsel
- Go Developer
- Call Center Representative
- Casting Director
- Social Media Coordinator
- Legal Assistant
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Security Manager
- Food Expeditor
- Game Programmer
- Corporate Attorney
- HR Coordinator
- Software Tester
- Project Engineer
- Guest Relations Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Computer Technician
- Process Analyst
- Executive Chef
- Physical Therapist
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!