Culture & People
Copywriter & Editorial Director job profile
Copywriters can work both permanently and on a freelance basis. Their main responsibility is to continually develop high quality content, mainly for company's websites. Often times, they are also responsible for creating some visual components.
In order to attract Copywriter & Editorial Directors that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Copywriter & Editorial Director job description.
Copywriter & Editorial Director job description
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Copywriter & Editorial Director to join our awesome Marketing team! If you are creative, innovative and energetic, and if you love attracting people with your writing, we want you in our team!
Copywriter & Editorial Director duties and reponsibilities
- Plan and implement editorial calendar
- Develop and share all the written guidelines
- Determine sources for content creation,
- Serve as an exemplary writer
- Always stay consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Write clean, concise, well-polished content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- Understand customer challenges in order to develop a more effective editorial calendar
Copywriter & Editorial Director requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent editorial working experience
- X years of experience managing an editorial calendar
- Proficient in Content Optimization System (COS)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Use this Copywriter & Editorial Director job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Manager
- Sales Advisor
- Creative Director
- Key Account Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- News Producer
- Digital Marketing Director
- Safety Officer
- Training Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Digital Project Manager
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Ember.js Developer
- Help Desk Specialist
- HR Consultant
- Criminal Investigator
- Email Marketing Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- Back-end Developer
- DevOps Engineer
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?