Copywriter & Editorial Director job description template
This Copywriter & Editorial Director job description template includes the list of most important Copywriter & Editorial Director's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Copywriter & Editorial Director job profile
Copywriters can work both permanently and on a freelance basis. Their main responsibility is to continually develop high quality content, mainly for company's websites. Often times, they are also responsible for creating some visual components.
In order to attract Copywriter & Editorial Directors that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Copywriter & Editorial Director job description.
Copywriter & Editorial Director job description
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Copywriter & Editorial Director to join our awesome Marketing team! If you are creative, innovative and energetic, and if you love attracting people with your writing, we want you in our team!
Copywriter & Editorial Director duties and reponsibilities
- Plan and implement editorial calendar
- Develop and share all the written guidelines
- Determine sources for content creation,
- Serve as an exemplary writer
- Always stay consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Write clean, concise, well-polished content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- Understand customer challenges in order to develop a more effective editorial calendar
Copywriter & Editorial Director requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent editorial working experience
- X years of experience managing an editorial calendar
- Proficient in Content Optimization System (COS)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver