Auto Mechanic job profile
Some of the main duties of every Auto Mechanic include: usage of inspecting and testing equipment, performing preventive maintenance work, engine tune-ups, oil change, tire rotation, filter replacement, tire change, wheel balance testing.
In addition, some Auto Mechanics may be responsible for tasks such as cleaning, vehicle paining and detailing.
In order to attract Auto Mechanic that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Auto Mechanic job description.
Auto Mechanic job description
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to join our team! Maintaining and repairing vehicles will be your main job.
Your goal will always be to aim for vehicles' maximum functionality and reliability to provide and to provide exceptional customer service.
We expect from you to have good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Knowledge and experience with complex mechanical or electronic systems is also expected.
In addition, great communication skills and friendliness are a must!
Auto Mechanic duties and responsibilities
- Inspect vehicle engine
- Inspect mechanical and electrical components
- Diagnose issues timely and accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems
- Conduct regular maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts
- Schedule future maintenance sessions
- Advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Offer our products and services
- Build relationships with cleints
- Act as an advisor and give useful advices for car maintenance
- Bill services
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Auto Mechanic requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as an Auto Mechanic or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- X years of experience with vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools
- Ability to multi-tack
- Good physical condition
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a plus
Use this Auto Mechanic job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Head Chef
- Marketing Manager
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Job Coach
- Java Developer
- Financial Advisor
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Litigation Paralegal
- Marketing Specialist
- Materials Manager
- Blog Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Spa Therapist
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Instructional Designer
- Director of Nursing
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Validation Engineer
- Penetration Testing Expert
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!