Embedded Software Engineer job description template
This Embedded Software Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Embedded Software Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Embedded Software Engineer job profile
Embedded Software Engineers are generally responsible for developing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems . In addition, they may be responsible for analyzing and monitoring the efficiency and stability of the system.
In order to attract Embedded Software Engineers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Embedded Software Engineer job description.
Embedded Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a professional and experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team! As an Embedded Software Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for executing a complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Embedded Software Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement software of embedded devices and systems
- Support software QA and optimise I/O performance
- Provide post production support when necessary
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software
- Analyse, monitor and improve efficiency, stability of the system
- Interface with hardware design and development
Embedded Software Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in embedded software engineering or similar role
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- X years of experience with development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Good programming experience in C or C++
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques
- Knowledge of different IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills