Back-end Drupal Developer Background and prerequisites
A Drupal Developer mainly writes a lot of PHP and other server die languages. Their main work includes writing customized modules, automated tests, automate deployment etc.
In addition, Back-end Drupal Developers also often get involved into some advanced side of the theme layer.
In order to attract Back-end Drupal developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Back-end Drupal developer job description.
Back-end Drupal developer job description
We are looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team. As a Back-end Drupal Developer your main responsibility will be front-end development and theming.
We are expecting you to possess a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). Being familiar and having understanding of industry trends and content management system are essential for this role.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, as well as some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Back-end Drupal Developer duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
Back-end Drupal Developer requirements
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
Use this Back-end Drupal Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Interaction Designer
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Managing Director
- Environmental Engineer
- Police Officer
- Personal Care Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- UI-UX Designer
- Retail Buyer
- Sales Account Executive
- Executive Secretary
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Strategist
- File Clerk
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Payroll Clerk
- Video Editor
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!