Business Intelligence Analyst job profile
Business Intelligence Analysts are usually responsible for gathering business data through many different ways including gather this data through mining a company's computer data, looking at competitor data and industry trends.
With the data collected, they help develop a picture of company's competitivness compared to other player in the market.
Accordingly, they suggest solutions for improvement.
In order to attract Business Intelligence Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Business Intelligence Analyst job description.
Business Intelligence Analyst job description
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with all other departments (Quality Assurance, Implementation Services, Development and Product Strategy) of our company.
You will to attend regular in-house training in an effort to maximize proficiency and productivity with our products and services. With the experience gained through this job you will be able to develop an internal career path and grow within the company.
Business Intelligence Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Provide reports, processes and Excel VBA applications through the application life cycle
- Collaborate with business users
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Business Intelligence Analyst requirements
Business Intelligence Analyst requirements
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus
- Knowledge in investment Analytic tools: FactSet, Bloomberg etc.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to contibute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Use this Business Intelligence Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Loan Processor
- Business Manager
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Network Engineer
- CakePHP Developer
- Logistics Coordinator
- jQuery Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Travel Consultant
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Project Engineer
- Director of Nursing
- Hospice Nurse
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Food Expeditor
- Financial Controller
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Child Care Teacher
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes