Market Research Analyst job profile
Market Research Analyst is a marketing professional specilized in collecting and assimilating data and interpreting it in order to identify changes and forecast market trends.
In order to attract Market Research Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Market Research Analyst job description.
Market Research Analyst job description
Are you an experienced Market Research Analyst looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you enjoy finding and efficiently extracting the crucial insight, critically analyze, and build a story around it, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a professional Market Research Analyst to zake leadership of all aspects of market research projects and support fact-based decision making of our management to ensure thriving of our business.
Market Research Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data through modern and traditional methods on consumers, competitors and the market place
- Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
- Apply statistical techniques to interpret data and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text and presenting results
- Make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration
- Proactively share and present market research reports and data analysis throughout the organization
- Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace
Market Research Analyst qualifications and requirements
- Previous working eexperience as Market Research Analyst for [X] year(s)
- BS degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Oustanding communication, interpersonal and skills
- Hands on experience with statistical software
- Analytical aptitude and data oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Use this Market Research Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Graphic Designer
- District Manager
- Casting Director
- Wait Staff
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Branch Manager
- Business Development Consultant
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Technical Writer
- Leasing Agent
- Network Administrator
- Fashion Editor
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Software Engineer
- Food Expeditor
- Training Manager
- Back-end Developer
- Travel Agent
- Quality Manager