Food and Beverage Manager job description template
This Food and Beverage Manager job description template includes the list of most important Food and Beverage Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Food and Beverage Manager job profile
A Food and Beverage Manager is a hospitality and tourism professional specialized in forecasting, planning and controlling the ordering of food and beverages for a hospitality property. He also manages the finances related to the whole process of purchasing food and drink for the hotel premises. “Purchasing” includes sourcing, ordering and transporting of F&B.
In order to attract Food and Beverage Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Food and Beverage Manager job description.
Food and Beverage Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Food and Beverage Manager to join our team! In this position, you will take a lead in forecasting, planning and controlling the ordering of food and beverages for our hospitality property. You will also be expected to lead your team by an example.
Food and Beverage Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders
- Process customer complaints patiently
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Track and order shipments
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards
- Plan, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
Food and Beverage Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in managing food and beverage or similar role
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills