Painter job profile
Painter is a property management professional responsible for maintaining the general condition of the property with regards to all aspects of basic painting work.
In order to attract Painter that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Painter job description.
Painter job description
Are you a passionate Painter looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and your atrtistic side?
If you are a highly creative artist who always goes an extra mile to exceed your task and create something really special, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled Painter for maintaining the general condition of our property with regards to all aspects of basic painting work.
Painter duties and responsibilities
- Carefully study blueprints
- Examine painting surfaces and execute all necessary on-site preparations
- Prepare painting surfaces for painting (by scraping, filling in the cracks, removing old paint etc.)
- Mix paint and prepare all other needed painting material
- Paint different surfaces in compliance with rules and regulations
- Manage budget, track expenditures and negotiate prices
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations
- Maintain the proper use, cleaning, maintenance and storage of all tools
Painter requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Painter for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma; successful completion of an apprenticeship
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of painting materials and colors
- Applicable experience of different painting techniques
- Physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Great attention to detail
- Creative artist
Use this Painter job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Backbone.js Developer
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Computer Technician
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Social Media Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- J2EE Developer
- Environmental Engineer
- Cabin Crew
- Credit Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Technical Trainer
- Branch Manager
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Management Accountant
- Game Programmer
- Front Office Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Store Manager
- Dietary Aide
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Call Center Manager
- Financial Controller
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?