Gynecologist job profile
Gynecologist is a health care professional specializing in the care of women and their reproductive health. Gynecologists provide medical treatment to women, focusing on issues related to the reproductive system.
In order to attract Gynecologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Gynecologist job description.
Gynecologist job description
We are looking for a licensed Gynecologist who will improve the health of our female patients by providing excellent care and advice. Join our vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to develop and maximize your professional skills.
Gynecologist duties and responsibilities
- Perform regular annual exams on patients (e.g. pap smears).
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Provide post-natal care to new mothers.
- Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
- [X] year(s) experience as an Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
- A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
Use this Gynecologist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Corporate Attorney
- MEAN Stack Developer
- General Counsel
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Pastry Chef
- Backbone.js Developer
- MySQL Developer
- Program Coordinator
- Receiving Clerk
- Audio Engineer
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Project Manager
- Community Manager
- Brand Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Help Desk Manager
- C++ Developer
- Product Owner
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- HR Coordinator
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes
Employee Verification Letters: Everything You Need to Know