Communications Specialist job profile
Communications Specialists are sometimes called Public Relations Specialists. Their general responsibility is to handle public relations, information output, press releases and media requests, social media and/or advertising efforts.
In order to attract Communications Specialists that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Communications Specialist job description.
Communications Specialist job description
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Communications Specialist to join our team! As a Communication Specialist at our company, you will manage and improve all our communications flows, within and outside of our company.
In addition, you will be responsible for promoting a positive public image of our company.
If you are an enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic person, and you love public speaking, we would love to meet with you!
Communications Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Create effective communication strategies for our company
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Design sketches of mass media announcement
- Write content for company website
- Plan events, seminars and press conferences
- Communicate with media regularly
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing team
- Serve as a facilitator and provide solution for peaceful resolution of disputes
Communications Specialist qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for (x) years
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful project management examples
- Photo and video-editing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
- MA in public relations, communications or similar relevant field
Use this Communications Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Civil Engineer
- Brand Manager
- Media Director
- Process Analyst
- Receiving Clerk
- UI-UX Designer
- AngularJS Developer
- Field Sales Representative
- Retail Buyer
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Information Security Officer
- WordPress Developer
- Project Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
- Personal Assistant
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment
15 New Recruiting Trends You Should Implement in 2019 [UPDATED]
Accounting and Finance Recruiting: How to Recruit Accounting and Finance Professionals
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site