Communications Specialist job profile
Communications Specialists are sometimes called Public Relations Specialists. Their general responsibility is to handle public relations, information output, press releases and media requests, social media and/or advertising efforts.
In order to attract Communications Specialists that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Communications Specialist job description.
Communications Specialist job description
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Communications Specialist to join our team! As a Communication Specialist at our company, you will manage and improve all our communications flows, within and outside of our company.
In addition, you will be responsible for promoting a positive public image of our company.
If you are an enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic person, and you love public speaking, we would love to meet with you!
Communications Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Create effective communication strategies for our company
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Design sketches of mass media announcement
- Write content for company website
- Plan events, seminars and press conferences
- Communicate with media regularly
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing team
- Serve as a facilitator and provide solution for peaceful resolution of disputes
Communications Specialist qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for (x) years
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful project management examples
- Photo and video-editing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
- MA in public relations, communications or similar relevant field
Use this Communications Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Network Technician
- Social Media Specialist
- Middleware Developer
- Internal Auditor
- Accounting Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Dental Hygienist
- Personal Assistant
- Office Manager
- Audio Engineer
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Machine Learning Expert
- Assistant Game Producer
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Community Manager
- General Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- IT Coordinator
- Inside Sales Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Human Resource Manager
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Criminal Investigator
- Restaurant Manager
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas
The ROI of your Employee Referral Program