Marketing Strategist job profile
Marketing Strategist is a marketing professional who works with marketing team member(s) to assure the execution of high quality marketing strategies within defined time frame.
In order to attract Marketing Strategist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Strategist job description.
Marketing Strategist job description
Are you an experienced, ambitious Marketing Strategist looking for an opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges?
If you have a high level of drive, commitment and a passion, if you are savvy with social media trends and , we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a megastar Marketing Strategist who will join our marketing dream team and take full on responsibility for setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency and overall market growth.
Marketing Strategist duties and responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Set specific marketing goals that align with overall direction and business goals
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects and marketing plans
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
Marketing Strategist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing strategist for (x) year(s)
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative thinker with data driven analytical aptitude
Use this Marketing Strategist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Commercial Director
- Fashion Editor
- Account Assistant
- Claims Examiner
- Process Analyst
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Child Care Teacher
- Front Office Manager
- HR Generalist
- Auto Mechanic
- Security Guard
- Web Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Visual Merchandiser
- IT Coordinator
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Field Sales Representative
- Phyton Web Developer
- Python Developer
- WordPress Developer
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas
The ROI of your Employee Referral Program