Marketing Strategist job description template
This Marketing Strategist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
In order to attract Marketing Strategist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Strategist job description.
Marketing Strategist job profile
Marketing Strategist is a marketing professional who works with the marketing team member(s) to assure the execution of high-quality marketing strategies within the defined time frame.
Marketing Strategist job description: Intro
The marketing Strategist job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
Are you an experienced, ambitious Marketing Strategist looking for an opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges?
If you have a high level of drive, commitment and passion, if you are savvy with social media trends, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a megastar Marketing Strategist who will join our marketing dream team and take full-on responsibility for setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth.
Marketing Strategist duties and responsibilities
The marketing Strategist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
Marketing Strategist requirements and qualifications
The marketing Strategist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Strategist for (x) year(s)
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
Use this Marketing Strategist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Credit Analyst
- TypeScript Developer
- Sales Advisor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Facilities Manager
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Business Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Sales Training Specialist
- Interaction Designer
- HR Generalist
- Lab Technician
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Administrative Assistant
- Instructional Designer
- System Security Expert
- IT Consultant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Website Content Manager
- Purchasing Agent
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes