Construction Worker job profile
Construction Workers may have different duties and responsibilities depending on the company and industry they work in. Some of their duties can include assisting on construction sites, unloading and loading materials, mixing and pouring materials such as concrete, assisting in drilling and other.
In order to attract Construction Workers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Worker job description.
Construction Worker job description
We are looking for a hard-working Construction Worker to join our team! As a Construction Worker at our company, you will be responsible assisting with work on building and construction projects.
We are expecting you to have a great physical stamina and be a reliable worker.
Construction Worker duties and responsibilities
- Help team members and superiors in construction projects
- Demolish buildings in compliance with provided instructions
- Assemble and apply construction materials
- Smooth and level new concrete
- Clean out site as necessary
- Offload and transport construction materials
- Demolish old structures and prepare site for construction
- Place safety traffic signals to ensure safety
- Adhere to safety laws and regulations
Construction Worker requirements
- Previous working experience as construction worker for (x) years
- Hands-on experience with construction equipment like drills, hammers etc.
- Experience with mixing and pouring construction material
- Knowledge of construction operations and procedures
- Team player
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma
Use this Construction Worker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps