Construction Worker job description template
This Construction Worker job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract Construction Workers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Worker job description.
Construction Worker job profile
Construction Workers may have different duties and responsibilities depending on the company and industry they work in. Some of their duties can include assisting on construction sites, unloading and loading materials, mixing and pouring materials such as concrete, assisting in drilling and other.
Construction Worker job description: Intro
The construction Worker job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for a hard-working Construction Worker to join our team! As a Construction Worker at our company, you will be responsible for assisting with work in building and construction projects.
We are expecting you to have a great physical stamina and be a reliable worker.
Construction Worker duties and responsibilities
The construction Worker job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Help team members and superiors in construction projects
- Demolish buildings in compliance with provided instructions
- Assemble and apply construction materials
- Smooth and level new concrete
- Clean out the site as necessary
- Offload and transport construction materials
- Demolish old structures and prepare the site for construction
- Place safety traffic signals to ensure safety
- Adhere to safety laws and regulations
Construction Worker qualifications and requirements
The construction Worker job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as the construction worker for (x) years
- Hands-on experience with construction equipment like drills, hammers etc.
- Experience with mixing and pouring construction material
- Knowledge of construction operations and procedures
- Team player
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma
Use this Construction Worker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Product Designer
- General Counsel
- Restaurant Server
- Software Architect
- Home Health Aide
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Receiving Clerk
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Safety Coordinator
- Training Manager
- Construction Foreman
- C developer
- Data Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- Event Planner
- IT Technician
- Guest Relations Manager
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!