Office Coordinator job profile
Office Coordinator is an administrative professional responsible for managing the flow of the office creating processes and systems to enhance company operations.
In order to attract Office Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Office Coordinator job description.
Office Coordinator job description
Are you a hardworking Office Coordinator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are extremely organized worker-bee able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Office Coordinator who is willing to help our office operate effectively every day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Welcome visitors and internal employees with a cheerful disposition
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Maintain office equipment (aka ensure copiers are operational and fully stocked with toner, paper, etc.)
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Support meeting and conferencing needs
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Assist in vendor relationship management
Office Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Office Coordinator
- BSc/Ba in business administration or similar relevant field
- Applicable knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Hands on experience with “back-office” and accounting software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Proactive problem solver
Use this Office Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Senior Accountant
- Project Engineer
- Clinical Director
- System Security Expert
- Recruitment Manager
- Blog Manager
- Hotel Concierge
- Registered Nurse
- Phyton Web Developer
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Guest Relations Manager
- SEO Manager
- Validation Engineer
- Call Center Representative
- Investment Analyst
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives