Diesel Mechanic job description template
This Diesel Mechanic job description template includes the list of most important Diesel Mechanic's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Diesel Mechanic job profile
Diesel Mechanic is someone who repairs and maintains diesel-powered vehicles.
In order to attract a Diesel Mechanic that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Diesel Mechanic job description.
Diesel Mechanic job description
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our team! As a Diesel Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles for our customers.
Diesel Mechanic duties and responsibilities
- Repairing or replacing engines and transmissions
- Repairing or replacing steering and braking systems
- Testing vehicles to determine vehicle condition
- Running diagnostic tests
- Analyzing test results
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles
- Maintaining a record of parts inventory
- Consulting the customers
- Keeping the shop tidy and organized
Diesel Mechanic requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of X years of experience as Diesel Mechanic
- Valid driver’s license
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engines
- Proficiency with maintenance tools and repair equipment
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and electronics
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!