Pastry Chef job profile
Pastry Chef is a kitchen professional specialized in the making of pastries, desserts, breads and other baked goods.
In order to attract Pastry Chef that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Pastry Chef job description.
Pastry Chef job description
Are you a talented and hard-working Pastry Chef looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career and showcase your skills?
If cooking is your passion, and if you love making others happy with your sweet treats, you will love this position!
We are looking for a great Chef to join our cooking dream team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative and driven Pastry Chef to build menus, share their knowledge and experience and delight our clients taste buds.
Pastry Chef duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage daily operations
- Prepare menus
- Suggest new menu items
- Understand visitors' preferences and make suggestions based on findings
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings so that they are appealing to the eye
- Monitor supplies and ingredients necessary for daily operations
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment
- Train, guide and motivate pastry assistants
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a clean cooking station
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Keep abreast with the latest food and industry trends
Pastry Chef requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as Pastry Chef for [X] year(s)
- Certificate in culinary arts or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles
- X years of experience in food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Applicable knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Friendly attitude
- Strong passion for the art of food design
Use this Pastry Chef job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Head Chef
- Process Analyst
- Telecommunications Specialist
- System Security Expert
- Computer Technician
- Cabin Crew
- Sales Executive
- Public Relations Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Event Planner
- Network Administrator
- Project Engineer
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Database Developer
- Call Center Manager
- CakePHP Developer
- .Net developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!