Operating Room Nurse job profile
Operating Room Nurse is a healthcare professional responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient care of the patient in the operating room.
In order to attract Operating Room Nurse that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Operating Room Nurse job description.
Operating Room Nurse job desrciption
Are you a qualified Operating Room Nurse looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Operating Room Nurse to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professional in order to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
Operating Room Nurse duties and responsibilities
- Assess patients condition before surgery
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
- Keep the operating room sterilized
- Position the patient on operating table
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
- Monitor patient’s vital signs
- Evaluate postoperative patients
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
- Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
Operating Room Nurse requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Operating Room Nurse for (x) year(s)
- BS or diploma in nursing
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Operating Room Nurse job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Interior Designer
- Technical Trainer
- Machine Learning Expert
- Sales Support Specialist
- Video Specialist
- Safety Manager
- Swift Developer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Warehouse Associate
- Executive Chef
- Software Tester
- Training Coordinator
- Makeup Artist
- Financial Advisor
- Program Coordinator
- Patient Care Technician
- HR Generalist
- Front Office Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Managing Editor
- Telesales Representative
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide