Physician job description template
This Physician job description template includes the list of most important Physician's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Physician job profile
Physician is a medical doctor who is responsible for promoting, maintaining, or restoring health through the study, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, injury, and other physical and mental impairments.
In order to attract Physician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Physician job description.
Physician job description
Are you an experienced Physician looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and well being and care of your patients?
If you are an energetic, motivated and skilled Physician who is passionate about helping and treating patients, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
We are looking for a committed and experienced Physician to join our therapy dream team and help us cater our treatments to the specific needs of our patients in world-class facilities and provide top-notch specialized services to each and every one of our patients.
Physician duties and responsibilities
- Perform routine examinations of patients
- Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
- Suggest treatments based on findings
- Give appropriate health advice
- Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
- Access patient's medical history
- Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
- Prescribe different medical treatments, medications and drugs
- Collaborate with other physicians and team members
- Keep records of patients’ progress and history
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Refer patients to specialists if necessary
- Develop safe and trusting relationships with patients
- Stay up to date with latest research, technologies and best practices
Physician requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Physician for (x) year(s)
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
- Valid license to practice the profession
- In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
- Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details