Business Development Associate job description template
This Business Development Associate job description template includes the list of most important Business Development Associate's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Business Development Associate job profile
Business Development Associate is someone who builds relationships with new and existing clients in order to build sales.
In order to attract a Business Development Associate that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Business Development Associate job description.
Business Development Associate job description
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to join our team! As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for conducting market research, promoting company products and building client relationships.
Business Development Associate duties and responsibilities
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Growing existing accounts
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Working closely with the senior management team to ensure that all stakeholders are informed of the progress of the sales team
- Ensuring that all business development activities are coordinated and executed in a timely manner
- Documenting the sales process and closing
- Creating proposals and presentation material
- Providing support to the sales team on all aspects of the sales process
- Managing customer relationships
Business Development Associate requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of X years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience in customer relationship management (CRM)
- Proficiency in MS Office and relevant software
- Ability to overcome objections and manage time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technology
- Strong business skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!