Corporate Attorney job profile
Corporate Attorneys are usually lawyers employed by businesses, corporations and organizations. Their main responsibility is to advise employees and businesses on a variety of legal matters.
In order to attract Corporate Attorney that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Corporate Attorney job description.
Corporate Attorney job description
We are looking for an ambitious Corporate Attorney to join our legal dream team! As a Corporate Attorney, you will be responsible for advising our senior management on a variety of legal matters.
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career, this is the right position for you!
Corporate Attorney duties and responsibilities
- Provide legal advice to employees and corporate officers
- Manage all legal operations and procedures
- Execute necessary and precautions measures in order to protect company from any legal risks
- Negotiate and coordinate business transactions
- Provide utmost confidentiality in all business-related matters
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation
Corporate Attorney requirements
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law
- [X] year(s) experience with a top-tier law firm
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ph.D, M.D, or J.D required
- Active attorney’s License
Use this Corporate Attorney job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards