Chef de Partie job profile
Chef de Parties usually have the responsibility of overseeing a section of the kitchen. This is why their position is often called a station chef or line cook. In larger kitchens, they usually get help from other members such as demi-chef de partie, commis or trainee chef.
Chef de Partie job description
We are looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team! As a Chef de Partie, your main responsibility will be to amaze people with outstanding cooking following chef’s recipes and directions.
You work will be extremely important for customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty.
Chef de Partie duties and responsibilities
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Place orders in a timely manner
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
Chef de Partie requirements
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
Use this Chef de Partie job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards