Warehouse Associate job description
This Warehouse Associate job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract Warehouse Associates that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Warehouse Associate job description.
Warehouse Associate job profile
Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
Warehouse Associate job description: Intro
Warehouse Associate job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Associate. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
Warehouse Associate duties and responsibilities
Warehouse Associate job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome delivery trucks
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
Warehouse Associate requirements and qualifications
Warehouse Associate job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for (x) years
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
Use this Warehouse Associate job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Financial Controller
- Personal Assistant
- Leasing Consultant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Construction Expediter
- Plant Manager
- Job Coach
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Validation Engineer
- Help Desk Specialist
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Swift Developer
- Field Service Representative
- Game Artist
- Restaurant Server
- Benefits Administrator
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Software Security Engineer
- Data Entry Operator
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!