Site Supervisor job description template
This Site Supervisor job description template includes the list of most important Site Supervisor 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Site Supervisor job profile
Site Supervisor is a professional responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a construction site. Site Supervisors ensure that projects are completed within budget, on time, and in compliance with safety regulations. They manage and coordinate the activities of construction workers, subcontractors, and other personnel involved in construction projects. Site Supervisors are responsible for monitoring the progress of construction work, resolving any issues that may arise, and ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards. They are also responsible for maintaining accurate records of project progress, including work schedules, materials used, and costs incurred. Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
Site Supervisor job description
We are looking for a Site Supervisor who will oversee the daily operations of our construction sites. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. You will also be expected to manage and coordinate construction workers and subcontractors, as well as liaise with clients and other stakeholders.
Site Supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Supervise construction site activities and ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Coordinate and schedule labor, equipment, and materials to meet project deadlines.
- Communicate with project managers, architects, and subcontractors to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Monitor construction progress and provide regular updates to project stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain construction site documentation, including daily logs, safety reports, and progress reports.
- Resolve any issues or conflicts that arise during construction and escalate issues to project managers when necessary.
- Ensure that construction site is clean, organized, and free of hazards.
- Train and mentor junior staff members and provide performance feedback as needed.
- Collaborate with project managers to develop and implement project plans and budgets.
Site Supervisor requirements and qualifications
- Proven experience as a site supervisor or similar role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Knowledge of safety and regulatory standards
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and environments
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Valid certification in relevant field
- Proficient in using computer software for project management and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with others
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks