Web Developer job profile
Web Developers are generally responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
In order to attract Web Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Web Developer job description.
Web Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Developer to join our IT team! As our Web Developer, your main duty will be to design plans, create and code web pages that fit our customer's requirements. We are expecting from you to be familiar wit the latest trends and technology in the industry.
Web Developer duties and responsibilities
- Work with other development teams for more efficiency
- Focus on developing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Present your own ideas and suggest better solutions
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle
- Develop and manage a set of internal and external APIs
- Always make sure that all code is error-free
- Manage the overall structure and design of the company’s corporate website
Web Developer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience in Web Developing or similar role
- BS in computer science or a related field
- X years of experience with Backbone.js, JSON and MVC templating
- X years of experience with WordPress, MySQL, PHP, .NET, Apache server configuration
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Understanding of web analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Experience using open-source technologies
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Web Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards