Legal Counsel job profile
Legal Counsel are law professionals responsible to make sure that company's business is adhering to law. Legal Counsels give legal advice and monitor all applicable legal aspects.
In order to attract Legal Counsel that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Legal Counsel job description.
Legal Counsel job description
We are looking for brilliant legal minds to join our growing legal dream team.
As a key member of our team, you will review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
Legal Counsel duties and responsibilities
- Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
Legal Counsel qualifications and requirements
- MA in Law od similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Legal Counsel for [X] year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
- Good organisational, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Arbitration and mediation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Use this Legal Counsel job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Marketing Director
- Lab Assistant
- Marketing Strategist
- Sales Engineer
- Software Architect
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Computer Technician
- National Sales Manager
- Photo Editor
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Sales Executive
- Product Manager
- Personal Care Assistant
- Front Desk Representative
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Go Developer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Customer Service Representative
- Political Analyst
- Retail Manager
- Debt Collector
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!