Real Estate Agent job description template
This Real Estate Agent job description template includes the list of most important Real Estate Agent's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Real Estate Agent job profile
Real Estate Agents may perform various duties. Some of the most common responsibilities include renting, buying or selling clients' properties. Some other duties include interview prospective clients, go with clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, discuss various options and draw up real estate contracts.
In order to attract Real Estate Agents that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Real Estate Agent job description.
Real Estate Agent job description
We are looking for a competent and experienced Real Estate Agent to join our team and increase sales.
Real Estate Agent duties and responsibilities
- Regularly track listings and stay up to date with the market
- Be familiar with the latest market trends
- Provide assistance and guide clients in their listings search
- Make appointments and meet with clients to discuss their needs and wants
- Go to properties with clients
- Research client income and expenses to determine their buying power and capital
- Connect clients with other needed professionals who offer real estate related services (for example loan processors and home inspectors)
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders such as lawyers, banks, etc.
- Provide assistance and support clients in closing deals
Real Estate Agent requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Real Estate Agent or similar Real Estate role
- Track of successfully closed deals
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Real estate certification and license