Database Marketing Manager job description template
This Database Marketing Manager job description template includes the list of most important Database Marketing Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Database Marketing Manager job profile
Database Marketing Managers are generally responsible for managing staff responsible for the maintenance of the company's marketing database. They plan, develop and implement strategies for targeted marketing campaigns and may also be responsible for data extraction, list or lead generation and evaluation of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
In order to attract Database Marketing Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Database Marketing Manager job description.
Database Marketing Manager job description
We are hiring an experienced and passionate Database Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As a Database Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing our sales and marketing databases.
In addition, you will assist in implementing a lead generation strategy, which will make you an extremely important role in our team. Your main goal will be to improve the efficiency and strive towards the scalability of our overall business stratgy.
Database Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems
- Daily work with marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management methods
- Create, plan, implement and maintain KPIs
- Prepare and present KPIs on marketing and sales activities
- Analyze marketing and sales data
- Develop insights and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance
Database Marketing Manager requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel)
- X years of experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficient in marketing automation systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills