UX Research Specialist job profile
UX Research Specialists are generally responsible for planning, conceptualizing and forming company's product, service and website improvements and features.
In order to attract UX Research Specialists that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise UX Research Specialist job description.
UX Research Specialist job description
We are looking for an experienced UX Research Specialist to join our team. As a UX Research Specialist at our company, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and forming product and website improvements and features. Ina ddition, you will be evaluating the usability and success of all of our marketing touchpoints.
UX Research Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Manage and conduct user research and concept development
- Research buyer personas and investigate buyer behavior
- Lead the users throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Work with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Participate in recruitment activities for user research
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
UX Research Specialist requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- X years of experience as UX Research Specialist or similar role
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and using data
- In-depth understanding of UI design
- Experience with conducting user research
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this UX Research Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards