Personal Care Assistant job description template
This Personal Care Assistant job description template includes the list of most important Personal Care Assistant 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Personal Care Assistant job profile
Personal Care Assistant is a healthcare professional specialized in supporting physically or mentally challenged patients in their everyday lives.
In order to attract Personal Care Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Personal Care Assistant job description.
Personal Care Assistant job description
Are you a qualified Personal Care Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and make a difference in the lives of your patients?
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Personal Care Assistant to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professional to provide the highest quality care within our person-centered care model.
Personal Care Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Ensure timely administering of medication
- Support clients with physical difficulties
- Help clients in everyday activities (dress, bathe, eat etc.)
- Provide assistance to clients in physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals
- Understand nutritive restrictions patients may have
- Help the client to maintain good personal hygiene
- Assist clients in shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping
- Maintain a clean environment
- Collaborate with physicians or supervisors
- Provide medical treatments and care in cases of emergency
- Provide emotional and psychological support
Personal Care Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Personal Care Assistant for (x) year(s)
- CPR certified
- Physical stamina
- A valid driver’s licence
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task