Culture & People
Pharmacy Technician job profile
Pharmacy Technician is a healthcare professional responsible for providing a variety of Pharmacy tasks and services in the order to ensure the smooth operating of the pharmacy on daily basis within established policies and guidelines of the Pharmacy Department.
In order to attract Pharmacy Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Pharmacy Technician job description.
Pharmacy Technician job description
Are you an aspiring Pharmacy Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment?
If you are a compassionate team player with a desire to help others, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our pharma dream team and help us deliver compassionate care to our patients every day.
Pharmacy Technician duties and responsibilities
- Accept written prescriptions or refill requests and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy
- Record medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Deliver quality customer service (respond to inquiries, questions or requests and referr them to the pharmacist for medical information)
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and efficiently
- Verify the accuracy of patient information
- Troubleshoot rejected insurance claims and address issues to achieve the best outcome for patients
- Count prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and type and attach medication labels
- Perform inventory audits and purchase supplies and medication
Pharmacy Technician requirements and qualifications
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service orientation
- Mathematical reasoning
Use this Pharmacy Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Order Picker
- Leasing Consultant
- Junior Accountant
- Business Development Consultant
- General Counsel
- Call Center Supervisor
- Occupational Therapist
- General Practitioner
- Social Media Specialist
- Executive Chef
- Spa Therapist
- Network Engineer
- School Counselor
- MEAN Stack Developer
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- UI Designer
- System Security Engineer
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Project Manager
- SEO Manager
- Production Assistant
- Executive Assistant
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?