Machine Learning Expert job description template
This Machine Learning Expert job description template includes the list of most important Machine Learning Expert's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Machine Learning Specialist job profile
Machine Learning Specialist is a professional specialized in developing Machine learning, a branch of computer science that focuses on developing algorithms which can “learn” from or adapt to the data and make predictions.
In order to attract Machine Learning Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Machine Learning Specialist job description.
Machine Learning Specialist job description
Are you a bright & passionate Machine Learning Specialist lookinf for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a team player who strives for engineering and technical excellenceand enjoys in bringing innovation in a fast paced environment, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Machine Learning Specialist to join our dream team!
We offer excellent development prospects, the ability to develop your skills to the highest level and be compensated with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
Machine Learning Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Design and develope machine learning algorithms
- Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing
- Design and develop novel algorithms
- Perform explanatory data analyses
- Generate and test working hypotheses
- Prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Provide technical support for program management and business development activities including proposal writing and customer development
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
Machine Learning Specialist qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Machine Learning/ Data Scientist for (x) year(s)
- MA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with MALLET
- In depth knowledge of Apache Tomcat/Open Source
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills