Product Designer job profile
Product Designer is an engineering professional specialized in an efficient and effective generation and development of ideas through a process that leads to new products.
In order to attract Product Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Product Designer job description.
Product Designer job description
Are you a passionate Product Designer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment?
If you have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and groundbreaking designs that shape the future of product industry, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our designer dream team and help us successfully deliver user-friendly, appealing and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment.
Product Designer duties and responsibilities
- Identify the appropriate texture, materials, and key technical work
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Work with purchasing manager to procure the appropriate materials at the best value
- Watch consumer trends to identify desirable product traits
- Consider comfort and usability when designing new products
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Modify products in accordance with feedback from users and test groups
- Review budget and monthly expenditures to understand whether certain costs are feasible
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Work closely with other product specialists and product managers
Product Designer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Designer for [X] year(s)
- MA in Product Design or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Use this Product Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Guest Relations Manager
- News Producer
- Payroll Clerk
- Area Manager
- Sound Engineer
- Game Programmer
- Backbone.js Developer
- Claims Examiner
- Director of Operations
- Occupational Therapist
- Sales Executive
- SQL Developer
- Photo Editor
- Payroll Specialist
- SEO Consultant
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Technical Account Manager
- Maintenance Technician
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?