Technical Trainer job profile
Technical Trainer have different roles depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they assist Training Managers in teaching and training technical employees and ensuring that they stay competent and skilled for their technical jobs.
In order to attract Technical Trainer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Training Coordinator job description.
Technical Trainer job description
We are looking for an experienced Technical Trainer to join our team and lead our team of technical trainers! Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for training and enhancing competencies of our employees in the IT department. You will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our employees.
Technical Trainer duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate technical employees and identify weaknesses
- Identify technical training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement technical training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit technical trainers
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new technical trainers
- Make other trainers' schedules
- Build quarterly and annual technical training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Track employee success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Have a program announcement marketing strategy
Technical Trainer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Technical Trainer or similar role
- X years of experience with designing technical training programs and workshops
- X years of experience with learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
Use this Technical Trainer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps