Scrum Master job description template
This Scrum Master job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract the Scrum Master that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Scrum Master job description.
Scrum Master job profile
Scrum Masters are also known as guardians of the Scrum Team. They are responsible for resolving issues with and controlling scrum processes.
Scrum Master job description: Intro
Scrum Master job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team! As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
Scrum Master duties and responsibilities
Scrum Master job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
Scrum Master requirements and qualifications
Scrum Master job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- X years of experience playing the ScrumMaster role for a software development team
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- X years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- X years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Scrum Master job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Case Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Office Assistant
- Financial Controller
- Billing Specialist
- Costume Designer
- Account Executive
- Node.js Developer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Project Manager
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Video Editor
- Loan Officer
- Technical Writer
- MySQL Developer
- Customer Retention & Nurture Flow Specialists
- Construction Worker
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Visual Merchandiser
- Corporate Trainer
Job Fair Recruitment: Top 8 Tactics for Employers
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People