Director of Marketing Analytics job profile
Directors of Marketing Analytics are generally responsible for setting up and managing an overall marketing analytics strategies. With the emergence of digital marketing, there are many different KPIs to be measure din marketing that are crucial for many businesses' success.
That being said, this position is becoming a must-have in almost every company, and their work is extremely important and valuable.
In order to attract Director of Marketing Analytics that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Director of Marketing Analytics job description.
Director of Marketing Analytics job description
We are looking for a passionate and result-driven Director of Marketing Analytics to join our team. As a Director of Marketing Analytics you will be responsible creating a well designed marketing analytics strategy with the goal to make smarter and more informed business decisions and improve overall business strategy.
Director of Marketing Analytics duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement overall marketing analytics strategy
- Define most important KPIs to track and measure
- Define different KPIs for different channels
- Explain and train employees on existing and new marketing analytics strategies
- Contribute data-driven content regularly
- Collaborate with both front-line marketers and senior leaders
- Forecast and develop the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run
Director of Marketing Analytics requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- X years of experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics
- Ability to extract meaningful information from data
- Suggest action for improvement based on insights from data
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics, at minimum
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Director of Marketing Analytics job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Fashion Editor
- Social Media Coordinator
- Collection Specialist
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Business Manager
- Branch Manager
- Middleware Developer
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Program Coordinator
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Lab Assistant
- Security Guard
- Training Manager
- Warehouse Worker
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Maintenance Technician
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?