Handyman job profile
Handyman is a person skilled at a wide range of repairs, typically for individuals or groups at residential or commercial locations. These tasks include trade skills, repair work, maintenance work etc.
In order to attract Handyman that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Handyman job description.
Handyman job description
We are looking for a hardworking Handyman to oversee and manage a wide range of repairs, typically for individuals or groups at residential or commercial locations. These tasks include trade skills, repair work, maintenance work etc.
We are expecting you to be organized and have good time management skills as well as with strong general repair skills.
Handyman duties and responsibilities
- Clean facilities regularly
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs
- Regularly perform various landscaping tasks
- Fill gaps and provide painting services
- Perform lightning installation and carpeting
- Repair equipment and various machines and appliances
- Identify, document and report maintenance and repair work
- Suggest additional repairs when identified and needed
Handyman requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a handyman
- X years of experience with appropriate electrical tools and equipment
- In-depth knowledge of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
Use this Handyman job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps