Kindergarten Teacher job profile
In order to attract Kindergarten Teacher that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Kindergarten Teacher job description.
Kindergarten Teacher job description
Are you an experienced Kindergarten Teacher ready to make a bigger impact on the education of young students?
We are hiring for an enthusiastic Kkindergarten Teacher whose greatest passion is to see kids learn and grow.
Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children, creating joy in each child's life by teaching through play and hands-on activities.
Kindergarten Teacher duties and responsibilities
- Assist in designing a complete teaching plan
- Follow the teaching plan
- Teach alphabet
- Teach numbers
- Teach personal, social and emotional skills
- Use and organise learning material and resources
- Use songs, stories and games to motivate children to participate
- Regularly communicate with parents
- Determine children that need extra work
- Evaluate children's performance and progress
- Adhere to teaching standards and safety regulations
Kindergarten Teacher qualifications and requirements
- X years of experience as Kindergarten Teacher of similar role
- Very good knowledge of child development
- Must enjoy working with children
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Attention to detail
- Great amonut of patience and flexibility
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- MA degree in education or similar relevant field
- Additional teaching and/or educational licence/certificate is a big advantage
Use this Kindergarten Teacher job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Java Developer
- Business Consultant
- Process Analyst
- System Security Engineer
- Tax Manager
- Fraud Investigator
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Job Coach
- Management Accountant
- Digital Project Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Insurance Broker
- IT Manager
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Analyst Programmer
- Photo Editor
- Media Director
- Network Technician
- Front-end Developer
- Database Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!