Maintenance Worker job profile
Maintenance Worker is a person is responsible for cleaning of asigned facilitites and some minor repairs.
In order to attract Maintenance Worker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Worker job description.
Maintenance Worker job description
Are you an experienced Maintenance Worker looking for a rewarding work environment?
If you are hardworking, proactive problem solver, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Worker to keep our facilities tidy and functional by assuming responsibility for repairs and cleaning.
Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team and helps us ensure a safe, attractive and enjoyable living and working environment.
Maintenance Worker duties and responsibilities
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor repairs
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Maintain, service, clean and properly store equipment
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Inspect and repair all damages to building surfaces
- Participate in different projects (e.g. renovations)
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
Maintenance Worker qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Worker for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification of apprenticeship
- In depth knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Hand on experience with hand and electrical tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina
Use this Maintenance Worker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Ember.js Developer
- Line Cook
- Java Developer
- Help Desk Manager
- WordPress Developer
- Construction Manager
- Sales Account Executive
- Business Manager
- Machine Learning Expert
- Shipping Manager
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Safety Officer
- .Net developer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- TypeScript Developer
- IT Technician
- Blog Manager
- Dental Assistant
- Database Administrator (DBA)
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!