Maintenance Worker job profile
Maintenance Worker is a person is responsible for cleaning of asigned facilitites and some minor repairs.
In order to attract Maintenance Worker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Worker job description.
Maintenance Worker job description
Are you an experienced Maintenance Worker looking for a rewarding work environment?
If you are hardworking, proactive problem solver, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Worker to keep our facilities tidy and functional by assuming responsibility for repairs and cleaning.
Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team and helps us ensure a safe, attractive and enjoyable living and working environment.
Maintenance Worker duties and responsibilities
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor repairs
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Maintain, service, clean and properly store equipment
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Inspect and repair all damages to building surfaces
- Participate in different projects (e.g. renovations)
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
Maintenance Worker qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Worker for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification of apprenticeship
- In depth knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Hand on experience with hand and electrical tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina
Use this Maintenance Worker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps