Maintenance Worker job description template
This Maintenance Worker job description template includes the list of most important Maintenance Worker's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Maintenance Worker job profile
Maintenance Worker is a person is responsible for cleaning of asigned facilitites and some minor repairs.
In order to attract Maintenance Worker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Worker job description.
Maintenance Worker job description
Are you an experienced Maintenance Worker looking for a rewarding work environment?
If you are hardworking, proactive problem solver, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Worker to keep our facilities tidy and functional by assuming responsibility for repairs and cleaning.
Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team and helps us ensure a safe, attractive and enjoyable living and working environment.
Maintenance Worker duties and responsibilities
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor repairs
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Maintain, service, clean and properly store equipment
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Inspect and repair all damages to building surfaces
- Participate in different projects (e.g. renovations)
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
Maintenance Worker qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Worker for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification of apprenticeship
- In depth knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Hand on experience with hand and electrical tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina