Interior Designer job profile
Interior Designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials.
In order to attract Interior Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Interior Designer job description.
Interior Designer job description
Are you a driven, dedicated Interior Designer passionate about interior design who enjoys putting their creativity to work for the customers and exceed customer's expectations?
We are looking for a creative and imaginative Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects from concept to completion.
An interest inchanging trends in design is a must!
Interior Designer responsibilities
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Negotiate fees and set schedules for the project
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
Interior Designer requirements
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to detail,
- Artistic ability, vision and creativity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project ant time management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar relevant field
Use this Interior Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Clinical Director
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sourcing Manager
- Technical Writer
- Sales Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Case Manager
- TypeScript Developer
- Public Relations Assistant
- Bank Teller
- Police Officer
- Business Development Consultant
- Sous Chef
- Nursing Supervisor
- C++ Developer
- Social Media Specialist
- Marketing Strategist
- Application Developer
- Data Scientist
- Email Marketing Manager
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!