Plastic Surgeon job profile
Plastic Surgeon is a medical doctor specialized in performing reconstructive, cosmetic and corrective surgeries.
In order to attract Plastic Surgeon that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Plastic Surgeon job description.
Plastic Surgeon job description
Plastic Surgeon duties and responsibilities
- Examine patient’s and assess any deformity or illness
- Apply appropriate reconstructive, cosmetic and corrective medical treatments
- Perform surgeries on patients who want to augment and/or beautify certain body parts
- Perform various non-invasive treatments
- Make sure that surgical equipment is sterilized
- Follow up with patients and provide appropriate medical care
- Explain the risks and dangers of surgical procedures to patients
- Assess patients' are psychological health
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations
Plastic Surgeon requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Plastic Surgeon for [X] year(s)
- A Medical Degree and Osteopathic Medical Licensing and Board Certification
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with reconstruction surgery
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
Use this Plastic Surgeon job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards