Orthopedic Surgeon job profile
Orthopedic Surgeon is a healthcare professional specialized in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of injuries, disorders and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system.
In order to attract Orthopedic Surgeon that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Orthopedic Surgeon job description.
Orthopedic Surgeon job description
Are you an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are ambitious, patient oriented person always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary dream team of healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
Orthopedic Surgeon duties and responsibilities
- Conduct patient interviews
- Examine and assess patients physical condition and problems
- Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, etc
- Perform appropriate surgical treatments and procedures
- Prescribe and administer pain medications
- Supervise and oversee student residents
- Keep and update patients' medical records
- Adhere to relevant orthopedic procedures and guidelines
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary medical team
Orthopedic Surgeon requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon for [X] year(s)
- A Medical Degree with and residency specialization in Emergency Medicine
- Certification with the Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- In-depth knowledge of hand, foot, and spine surgery
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Use this Orthopedic Surgeon job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards