Logistics Manager job profile
Logistics Manager is a professional responsible for all aspects of the logistics supply chain, management, development and optimisation of site logistics solutions.
In order to attract Logistics Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Logistics Manager job description.
Logistics Manager job description
Are you an experienced Logistics Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are sharp, committed and service minded person with great analytical skills whois always looking to improve, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a seasoned Logistics Manager to manage our entire logistics cycle and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Logistics Manager duties and responsibilities
- Analyze existing supply chain for inefficiencies and make recommendations
- Ensure that especially large and/or complex shipments arrive safely
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Coach and train the logistics team
- Supervise the logistics team to ensure the smooth run of operations
- Review inventory and logistics reports for accuracy
- Recommend updates to equipment and software that will improve supply flow and delivery time
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Implement customer requirements for special orders
- Guarantee compliance with policies and procedures for health and safety
Logistics Manager qulifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Logistics Manager for [X] year(s)
- MA degree in Business Administration, Logistics or similar relevant field
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Hands on experience with logistics software
- Analytical and statistical aptitude
- Excellent communicationa, interpersonal and leadership skills
Use this Logistics Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- System Security Expert
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- UX Research Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Game Programmer
- General Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Fashion Editor
- HR Officer
- Travel Consultant
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- Facilities Manager
- Data Entry Operator
- Go Developer
- Game Animator
- Physician Assistant
- Real Estate Agent
- Game Artist
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture