Logistics Manager job profile
Logistics Manager is a professional responsible for all aspects of the logistics supply chain, management, development and optimisation of site logistics solutions.
In order to attract Logistics Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Logistics Manager job description.
Logistics Manager job description
Are you an experienced Logistics Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are sharp, committed and service minded person with great analytical skills whois always looking to improve, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a seasoned Logistics Manager to manage our entire logistics cycle and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Logistics Manager duties and responsibilities
- Analyze existing supply chain for inefficiencies and make recommendations
- Ensure that especially large and/or complex shipments arrive safely
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Coach and train the logistics team
- Supervise the logistics team to ensure the smooth run of operations
- Review inventory and logistics reports for accuracy
- Recommend updates to equipment and software that will improve supply flow and delivery time
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Implement customer requirements for special orders
- Guarantee compliance with policies and procedures for health and safety
Logistics Manager qulifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Logistics Manager for [X] year(s)
- MA degree in Business Administration, Logistics or similar relevant field
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Hands on experience with logistics software
- Analytical and statistical aptitude
- Excellent communicationa, interpersonal and leadership skills
Use this Logistics Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Director of Operations
- Web Developer
- Office Administrator
- Marketing Assistant
- Strategic Account Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Backbone.js Developer
- Interaction Designer
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- News Producer
- IT Consultant
- Category Manager
- Call Center Supervisor
- Construction Foreman
- Back-end Developer
- Market Research Analyst
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?