Patient Care Technician job profile
Patient Care Technician is a healthcare professional specialized in performing basic care for patients, such as assisting them in using the restroom, serving meals or changing bedding.
In order to attract Patient Care Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Patient Care Technician job description.
Patient Care Technician job description
Are you a qualified Patient Care Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Patient Care Technician to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professional to provide the highest quality care within our person-centered care model.
Patient Care Technician duties and responsibilities
- Participate in the admission and discharge process of patients
- Make sure that patient rooms adhere to sanitation, safety and health regulations
- Assist patient with their everyday activities (eating, clothing, bathing etc.)
- Monitor patient's state and check their vital signs
- Collect fluid samples for testing
- Help nurses with administering different medical treatments
- Perform basic nursing procedures (e.g. changing bandages)
- Assist in keeping patient environment, patient equipment and patient care areas/units clean, safe and orderly
- Provide help and answer to patients' needs and wants
- Provide psychological and emotional support
Patient Care Technician requirements and qualifications
- revious working experience as a Nurse for (x) year(s)
- PCT training program certification and CPR certified
- In-depth knowledge of phlebotomy, vital signs measurement and dialysis treatment
- Hands on experience with all relevant equipment (catheters, needles etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
Use this Patient Care Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Software Engineer
- Sourcing Manager
- Safety Officer
- Shipping Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Warehouse Associate
- Marketing Specialist
- Physician Assistant
- Backbone.js Developer
- General Practitioner
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Chief Financial Officer
- Line Cook
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Big Data Engineer
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Director
- Benefits Administrator
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Sales Advisor
- Prep Cook
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?