Inbound Marketing Manager job description template
This Inbound Marketing Manager job description template includes the list of most important Inbound Marketing Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Inbound Marketing Manager job profile
Inbound Marketing Manager is a marketing professional with expertise in attracting customers with content designed to attract qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers.
In order to attract the Inbound Marketing Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Inbound Marketing Manager job description.
Inbound Marketing Manager job description
We’re passionate about changing the marketing world and are looking for a great Inbound Marketing Manager to help us fulfill our mission.
Are you experienced enough and ready to to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation?
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Inbound Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
Inbound Marketing Manager requirements
- Previous experience in marketing management for (x) year
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage