IT Manager job profile
IT Manager is a senior IT professional in charge of the company's technology strategy and resposible for advancing it. IT Manager usually also coordinates and leads a team of IT experts/ITdepartment.
In order to attract IT Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Manager job description.
IT Manager job description
Are you an experienced IT Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for an IT manager to ensure the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Our ideal candidate will have advanced technical knowledge and keen interest in adapting and implementing industry’s best practice processes.
IT Manager duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise IT staff members
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department
- Manages and coordinates all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software
- Trouble-shoots and solves problems related to hardware, software, and network problems
- Researches and recommends acquisition of network hardware and software
- Monitors network utilization and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services
IT Manager requirements
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, intepersonal and leadership skills
- Previous experience as an IT manager for (x) year(s)
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Microsoft Systems Administration/System Engineer certification will be an asset
Use this IT Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Plastic Surgeon
- Construction Expediter
- Technical Writer
- Marketing Intern
- Internal Auditor
- Spa Therapist
- SQL Developer
- IT Technician
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Trainer
- Commercial Director
- Content Marketing Manager
- Field Service Representative
- National Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- Claims Examiner
- Marketing Strategist
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives