Production Supervisor job description template
This Production Supervisor job description template includes the list of most important Production Supervisor's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Production Supervisor job profile
Production Supervisor is someone who supervises and oversees the production processes and production personnel.
In order to attract a Production Supervisor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Production Supervisor job description.
Production Supervisor job description
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Production Supervisor to join our team! As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing and supervising our production team and processes.
Production Supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Assigning responsibilities to production employees
- Coaching employees
- Supervising and monitoring employees
- Conducting reviews for personnel performance
- Compiling production records
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning properly
- Preparing work schedules
- Maintaining quality service
- Ensuring production plans are completed in time
- Communicating with other manufacturing departments
- Identifying and troubleshooting production issues
- Ensuring and maintaining safe work environment
Production Supervisor requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as Production Supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!