Maintenance Manager job profile
Maintenance Manager is a professional responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of technical employees during general maintenance and routine upkeep of of the company’s facilities and equipment.
In order to attract Maintenance Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Manager job description.
Maintenance Manager job description
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are an excellent communicator with strong organizational and analytical skills and problem solving aptitude, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a ambitious Maintenance Manager. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
Maintenance Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry
- Build an upkeep long term relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
Maintenance Manager qulifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Manager for (x) year(s)
- Hands on experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Applicable knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- BSc/Ba in business administration, facility management or similar relevant filed
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be considered an advantage
Use this Maintenance Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Digital Editor
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Safety Officer
- IT Journalist
- Recruitment Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Strategic Account Manager
- Materials Manager
- Lab Assistant
- Technical Account Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Web Developer
- Makeup Artist
- Financial Controller
- Sales Coordinator
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Branch Manager
- Sound Engineer
- SEO Developer
- District Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)