Call Center Manager job profile
Call Center Managers are generally responsible for planning, developing and managing the overall call-center strategy. In addition, they are responsible for resource planning such as labor force of the call-center.
Call Center Managers are also responsible for tracking, measuring and reporting of the overall call-canter productivity and efficiency.
In order to attract Call Center Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Call Center Manager job description.
Call Center Manager job description
We are looking for a Call Canter Manager to join our team! As the Call Center Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations of our call center.
You will ensure system and process functionality and productivity. In addition, you will manage your staff and work closely with other departments at the company.
Call Center Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the call center to achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Plan and implement the overall strategy
- Track and measure productivity and compare to banchmarks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Identify bottlenecks and suggest solutions
- Manage and train other call center staff
- Ensure employee satisfaction
- Build relationships with staff and clients
- Create a welcoming and motivating environment for employees
- Oversee the call center altogether
Call Center Manager requirements
- Minimum of X years of management experience
- College degree preferred
- Experience in shared and dedicated environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Customer centric bahavior
- Strong people management and development skills
- Ability to mentor, coach and motivate others
- Strong communications and presentation skills
Use this Call Center Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
- Website Content Manager
- HR Consultant
- Marketing Assistant
- Blog Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Project Manager
- Hotel Concierge
- Graphic Designer
- Child Care Teacher
- Human Resource Director
- Android Developer
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- HR Officer
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Social Media Coordinator
- Order Picker
- Management Accountant
- Assistant Director
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?