HR Coordinator job profile
Human Resources (HR) Coordinators are the representatives of the human resources department that facilitate all HR functions and programs.
In order to attract HR Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HR Coordinator job description.
HR Coordinator job description
Are you a bright, articulate, detail-oriented HR Coordinator with outstanding problem solving and communication skills?
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join us and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be part of an ambitious HR team working on different function such as recruiting, training, etc.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a broad knowledge of human resources as well as experience with general administrative duties.
HR Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Coordinate and delegate task to the appropriate person of the team
- Update and keep employee records in check
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
- Help supervisors in assessing employee engagement and evaluation
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance, long-term disability, pensions, and profit sharing
- Maintain HR team's calendar (schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.)
- Create and submit reports to senior management
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
HR Coordinator requirements
- Proven experience as HR coordinator
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices
- Hands on experience in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Any additional training and certification in Human Resource Management will be considered an advantage
Use this HR Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Job Coach
- Java Developer
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- System Analyst
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Maintenance Worker
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Registered Nurse
- Network Engineer
- Project Manager
- Training Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Python Developer
- Pastry Chef
- Digital Editor
- Marketing Assistant
- IT Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Chef de Partie
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide