HR Coordinator job description template
This HR Coordinator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best candidate for the position of the HR Coordinator.
In order to attract HR Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HR Coordinator job description.
HR Coordinator job profile
Human Resources (HR) Coordinators are the representatives of the human resources department that facilitate all HR functions and programs.
HR Coordinator job description: Intro
The HR Coordinator job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to HR Coordinator job description may look like:
Are you a bright, articulate, detail-oriented HR Coordinator with outstanding problem solving and communication skills?
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join us and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be part of an ambitious HR team working on different function such as recruiting, training, etc.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a broad knowledge of human resources as well as experience with general administrative duties.
HR Coordinator job description: Job duties and responsibilities
The HR Coordinator job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Coordinate and delegate the task to the appropriate person of the team
- Update and keep employee records in check
- Assisting in the recruitment and interview processes
- Help supervisors in assessing employee engagement and evaluation
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance, long-term disability, pensions, and profit sharing
- Maintain the HR team's calendar (schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.)
- Create and submit reports to senior management
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
HR Coordinator job description: Job qualifications requirements
The HR Coordinator job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Proven experience as HR coordinator
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices
- Hands on experience in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Any additional training and certification in Human Resource Management will be considered an advantage
How to use this HR Coordinator job description template?
Looking for more job descriptions beside HR Coordinator job description?
Check out our job description library!
Use this HR Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- C++ Developer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Safety Coordinator
- Respiratory Therapist
- Media Director
- Medical Office Manager
- Human Resource Director
- Field Service Technician
- Construction Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- J2EE Developer
- Payroll Specialist
- Telesales Representative
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Market Research Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- Video Specialist
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?