HR Coordinator job description template
This HR Coordinator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract HR Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HR Coordinator job description.
HR Coordinator job profile
Human Resources (HR) Coordinators are the representatives of the human resources department that facilitate all HR functions and programs.
HR Coordinator job description: Intro
The HR Coordinator job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
Are you a bright, articulate, detail-oriented HR Coordinator with outstanding problem solving and communication skills?
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join us and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be part of an ambitious HR team working on different function such as recruiting, training, etc.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a broad knowledge of human resources as well as experience with general administrative duties.
HR Coordinator duties and responsibilities
The HR Coordinator job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Coordinate and delegate the task to the appropriate person of the team
- Update and keep employee records in check
- Assisting in the recruitment and interview processes
- Help supervisors in assessing employee engagement and evaluation
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance, long-term disability, pensions, and profit sharing
- Maintain the HR team's calendar (schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.)
- Create and submit reports to senior management
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
HR Coordinator qualifications requirements
The HR Coordinator job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Proven experience as HR coordinator
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices
- Hands on experience in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Any additional training and certification in Human Resource Management will be considered an advantage
Use this HR Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Field Sales Representative
- TypeScript Developer
- CakePHP Developer
- iOS developer
- Data Entry Operator
- Sales Account Executive
- HR Generalist
- HR Officer
- Fraud Investigator
- Warehouse Worker
- Legal Secretary
- Account Assistant
- IT Director
- Training Manager
- Network Administrator
- IT Consultant
- Materials Manager
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- MySQL Developer
- Analyst Programmer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!