Talent Acquisition Manager job profile
The Talent Acquisition Manager is in charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
In order to attract Talent Acquisition Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Talent Acquisition Manager job description.
Talent Acquisition Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Talent Acquisition Manager duties and responsibilities
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
Talent Acquisition Manager requirements
- X years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law.
Use this Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards