Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description template
This Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract Talent Acquisition Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Talent Acquisition Manager job description.
Talent Acquisition Manager job profile
The Talent Acquisition Manager is in charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
Talent Acquisition Manager job description: Intro
Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Talent Acquisition Manager duties and responsibilities
Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
Talent Acquisition Manager qualifications and requirements
Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law.
Use this Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Mechanical Engineer
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Executive Secretary
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Materials Manager
- Field Service Technician
- Application Developer
- Maintenance Worker
- Database Developer
- Technical Writer
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Web Designer
- Office Coordinator
- Blog Manager
- Computer Technician
- Credit Analyst
- Hospice Nurse
- Shipping Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Embedded Software Engineer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!